Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu player / transcoding

grahammcm1888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
52
Location
Glasgow
Hi Guys

I am not able to transcode to my phone when on my home network or Wan(remote) since upgrading from Apollo v43. I am currently on v47.

Transcoding plugin is installed and configuration has been done as before.

Any ideas?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Transcoding / streaming works fine from my laptop / PC.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Just an update. I just downloaded the The VU+ player app and it works fine its just the VU+ PlayerHD app that appears to be broken.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top