Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Vu Plus Kodi missing from downloads

mskhan01

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
I finally decided to go for the latest image from 4.1 version, so downloaded & installed the latest image via vix online download option( instead of using a usb). It is working perfectly except I have no Vu Plus kodi in plugin menu? It is not even showing up in download menu? It was working perfectly with version 4.1?Any suggestions?
 
You can use the iptv media player,Its better than kodi,I have uploaded the ipk file for it,Just look in my last posts and you will se it in there

iptv media player ipk file
 
Thanks for sharing ipk file, I have kodi installed on my Sony TV but did have it as a backup on my box, not sure why it has been discontinued with the new image?
 
Thanks for sharing ipk file, I have kodi installed on my Sony TV but did have it as a backup on my box, not sure why it has been discontinued with the new image?

It hasn't been discontinued with the new image. Kodi is still in the plugin feeds.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
For some reason it isn't showing up in my plugin feed?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It's there for me under install plugins, extensions, vuplus kodi. BTW you say you are on 4.3.3 but 4.2.1 is current.
 
I think I will need to flash it with usb after all & then use restore my settings.Thanks for your help Guys
 
4.2.001 is the latest, 4.2.3 is a loooong way off going by the previous builds :D
 
4.2.001 is the latest, 4.2.3 is a loooong way off going by the previous builds :D

You are right, on rechecking my box I am on version 4.0.3, not 4.2.01, so it seems needs a fresh reflash from scratch.Thanks everyone
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top