Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] VU+ reacts the same to any remote key !!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dutchgeordie
  • Start date Start date
D

dutchgeordie

Guest
after starting play back of a recorded program the VU+ Duo reacts to any key pressed on the remote as if I press the OK/info button.
I can not get into the menu and even the power down button bring up the small channel info screen like all other buttons.

I have switched the receiver off and on again and have even unplugged it but nothing helps.

I have no idea how this can happen and I have even less idea as to how to solve it.

I can't even get into the screens to get the Vix build version and such info.

This is such a bizarre problem that surely someone else must have had this before? (hopefully)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rolf
 
I have turned the power off again and while it was rebooting I kept pressing Menu on the remote and that did the trick.
I got into the main menu and did a software update and now it seems to be working fine again.
Very, very strange but I'm glad it is solved.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top