Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Vu remote problem

Dream1

New member
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
43
I have vu solo2 and had the vu remote tuned into the ld tv working fine,I I then moved box to different room wit panasonic tv,I tuned vu remote to dat tv working fine aswell,I had now moved vu box back to the room with lg tv in it n can't get vu remote tuned to lg tv,tried factory reset 1+6 996 them pressed 1+3 0000 and hold down mute button but no joy,any any ideas...
 
I have vu solo2 and had the vu remote tuned into the ld tv working fine,I I then moved box to different room wit panasonic tv,I tuned vu remote to dat tv working fine aswell,I had now moved vu box back to the room with lg tv in it n can't get vu remote tuned to lg tv,tried factory reset 1+6 996 them pressed 1+3 0000 and hold down mute button but no joy,any any ideas...[/QUOTE]

see attachment that may help. you need to recode the tv to the remote.

View attachment VU+_RCU_set_up_guide.pdf
 
Sorry shud of said I hav the vu remote guide,0000 is code for autoscan,as the code for lg dosnt work 1628.
 
I had to recode to a JVC tv, which took some doing and not all buttons work. for example I can use solo remote to switch tv off, but not on.
 
The remote must be done just it year old now works box ok
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top