I have a vu duo..,
I am considering buying from our sponsor
A vu solo 2...looks great
But looking at the different price ranges
Im confused..why is a duo not far short
Of the price of a solo2?
Why is ultimo so much more?
Why is uno nearly same as a solo 2?
And so on...on paper solo 2 seems best
Receiver from Vu now...
Can anyone explain why before i buy the wrong
Machine etc...thank you guys
I am considering buying from our sponsor
A vu solo 2...looks great
But looking at the different price ranges
Im confused..why is a duo not far short
Of the price of a solo2?
Why is ultimo so much more?
Why is uno nearly same as a solo 2?
And so on...on paper solo 2 seems best
Receiver from Vu now...
Can anyone explain why before i buy the wrong
Machine etc...thank you guys
