Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ Solo 2 set up

  • Thread starter Thread starter gWyness
  • Start date Start date
G

gWyness

Guest
I've just bought the VU+ solo 2 as it was recommended by someone I met working abroad.
I'm not exactly technical when it comes to this so I was wondering if there was an idiots guide for setting this up?
I keep getting network error messages. I think I've set up the wireless usb correctly but as I say I'm not into all this so was told it was easy but for most it probably is.
Any help is appreciated.
 
I have but I don't seem to be getting anywhere with it.
what do I need to do before I can get sky from a provider.
there's things about ccams oscams, bootholes etc, all is way over my head!
 
You mean you dont have a legit card? Try reading the forum rules before you go any further - you dont need to be technically minded to read them.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top