Maybe not a cam issue so. However cccam221 isn't suitable for current images on multi tuner boxes.
I just have one tuner (Solo 2).
In fact it seems like the crash is corrupting the flash memory and the only thing you can do after that is to flash it again.
But more strangely, after having had this crash one of the first things I do was to go back to backuped images of prior versions that worked (I tried back to Apollo 166), and this versions working in the past, now crashed (exactly same 'big crash')!
Is like something get changed and 'memorized' or an hardware problem.
So I flashed the legacy Vu+ image and had no crashes (but I cant be sure because they are random and can come after more than ten hours working ok).
Then I googled and find this thread with exactly the same error that make me think it wasn't an hardware problem.
