Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ Solo 2 - VIX image Hades / VIX 3.2 - Crashing

  • Thread starter Thread starter scar0x
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/cam.check.log'
Can you check what files are in /tmp
Also, issue a
Code:
df -h
in telnet & post the results.

I have just flashed my box to image 3.2.07 and just adjusted the satelites to 28.2e so i can watch the freview channels i haven't installed any additional plugins.

After this i have just been watching challed 3ITV and the box has crashed after an hour ish.... but when i go to ftp the box it wont allow me once again.
 
I have just flashed my box to image 3.2.07 and just adjusted the satelites to 28.2e so i can watch the freview channels i haven't installed any additional plugins.

After this i have just been watching challed 3ITV and the box has crashed after an hour ish.... but when i go to ftp the box it wont allow me once again.

Are you 100% sure this was with a no restore and fresh setup?

Also test Hades 018 here http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/vu-plus-images/vu-duo/vu-duo-hades-archives/

Remember we need logs please.
 
once it has crashed it wont allow me to FTP (i use winscp btw)

I flashed the box using usb stick and i never restored anything. i didnt install any plugins or anything. The only thing i allowed it to do on the setup wizard was the internet connection.
 
Flash 007 again please. Make its 007 from here http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/vu-plus-images/vu-duo/vu-duo-openvix-3-2-archives/

Power off and reboot your router.

Disconnect Ethernet cable whilst flashing.

Once flashed, power off, connect cable and reboot.

Setup exactly as free to air, no extra, no settings restore.

Yeah thats where i downloaded it from last time. What exactly do you mean by setup exactly free to air ? I never restored any settings.
 
Also once setup, please disable this:

Blue Button > ViX > Softcam Manager > Press Menu whilst in the softcam manager screen and disable softcam frozen check, set to no.
 
Please enable debuglogs and set USB as location. Then reboot the box.
In case the box is 'dead' after a crash, you can connect the USB-stick to a PC to retrieve the logs. we need them!
 
Are you 100% sure this was with a no restore and fresh setup?

Also test Hades 018 here http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/vu-plus-images/vu-duo/vu-duo-hades-archives/

Remember we need logs please.

I have re flashed the box with the Ethernet cable disconnected as instructed, To Hades 018
I haven't restored anything and i have done as instructed on this last page, i have also done the logs to the USB see if it crashes on this setup. (if it does i will post the logs later)
I haven't installed any soft cams as instructed.
 
There's 2-3 reporting this issue, I've been trying for days to replicate on the same boxes and not able too. IMO something local in your setup causing this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
What would anyone suggest to try now since the crash last night the box hasn't gone off since but when I turned the box on it comes up with an error and a red symbol
 
I've been following this thread and another about a Xpeed LX2. Today I tested all day both Duo and LX2, can't replicate nothing that's being posted. Imo something local to your setups.
 
I've been following this thread and another about a Xpeed LX2. Today I tested all day both Duo and LX2, can't replicate nothing that's being posted. Imo something local to your setups.

what do you mean by something local in my setup ?
 
My setup at home is fibre optic and the Vu duo is a straight ethernet cable from router to box. I have had it like this for over a year with no problems all of a sudden i get these problems also my dad has the same problems.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top