Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
Bugs in drivers often show themselves in specific conditions only.But it runs OK without VPN with the same hardware/drivers...
Bugs in drivers often show themselves in specific conditions only.But it runs OK without VPN with the same hardware/drivers...
Lets say I connect to a receiver not being in the same room.
Exactly. IMHO Oscam is the most stable & versatile softcam available. And Open Source of course.Should be no issue so & extremely stable.
+ still being developed...Exactly. IMHO Oscam is the most stable & versatile softcam available. And Open Source of course.
Hi Guys,
I have just been reading your posts, as I have the same problem with a Vu+ Duo2. I have tried Vix, Hades and Black Hole all with the same result. Crashes, and after the crash im unable too FTP. I was hoping when I got to the last page of this thread, that the problem would have been solved. Sadly not. Is anyone still following this thread?
Thanks for your reply,
Yes I have tried the latest version of VIX, but with the same crash as before. No backups were used, I even tried using a switch in between the router and the VU+ as was suggested. Sadly no joy. I have opened my own thread about this problem, to try and generate some more help.
Maybe I have missed them, but you mention crashes but haven,t seen any logs?I will try anything at the minute, as its just a big paper weight at the minute.
I will report back, when I have tried it.