Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu Solo and Magic Eye

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robinsx200
  • Start date Start date
R

Robinsx200

Guest
Hi there. I'm very new to this and have just installed my vu box in place of my Sky box. Previously I had a RF cable running to my bedroom with a Magic Eye that enabled me to watch and ALSO change channels from the bedroom. I have bought an Rf modulator complete with 9V output for the Magic Eye. The Magic Eye shows the red power light to show it is working, and the picture is through to my second TV. However I cannot get the vu remote control to change channel through the Magic Eye. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please bear in mind I'm not overly familiar with all the technical terms yet, but everyone has to start somewhere. Thanks in advance ☺
 
Hello mate Im also new to the forum and have same problem. Same as you mentioned Ive the old sky magic eye in bedroom. I know I need a rf modulator but can you please let me know if you got your remote to change channels from bedroom, if so how did you do it ? any help is greatly appreciated thankyou.
 
You need an omnilink, costs about £20. Same principle as Sky magic eye and it works on VU Boxes. But you also need an rf modulator which adds to the cost.

It means your existing VU remote will work perfectly, but you get a low quality picture on your bedroom TV.

There are other ways to get a better picture, but every method has drawbacks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top