Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu Solo - Out of space

  • Thread starter Thread starter robbiecookie101
  • Start date Start date
R

robbiecookie101

Guest
Hi all,

My Vu Solo recently ran out of space, the only way I noticed was that I was unable to change my network adapter settings :confused: whenever I tried to change the IP address the box would crash and tell me it was rebooting in 10 seconds. After about the 4th attempt I spotted an Out of Space error.

I've deleted my PICONS which has given me a massive 3 mb left on the internal memory :cool:

My questions are:

1. How much space should to Vu Solo have
2. What files / folders can I remove
3. Can I set a warning so when it gets near to full a message is displayed or similar?
4. Anyway to increase the internal storage amount?

Many thanks for any help

Robbie
 
2. Only PICON and plugins you installed - nothing else
3. Not as far as I know
3. No only HDD or USB

You are not recording to the internal are you or using PTS?
 
what is PTS?

No, recording only to a network share.

will reimaging the box clear any extra files / folders?
 
PTS = Permanent Time Shift.

Yes a reflash will clear everything off the box but not HDD or USB
 
did i hear something about cacheflush to help clear memory and would this help his problem?
 
Not if your flash is full, please telnet into the box & issue:
Code:
df -h
and paste the output here.
If the flash is full, the easiest option really is to fresh flash.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top