Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] VU+ Solo SE and VU+ DUO error message

  • Thread starter Thread starter cga
  • Start date Start date
C

cga

Guest
Almost everyday I turn on my boxes I get error attached

Does anyone know what is it?
 

Attachments

  • vu error.webp
    vu error.webp
    76.7 KB · Views: 38
you need to send in a proper log. if you are able to ftp, go to home/root/logs and post on here. otherwise try reflashing the system to latest 3.2 005
 
Can I use my settings flashing with this image openvix-3.2.005.release-vuduo_usb.zip or it has to be a clean flashing?
 
Hi,
I would say that something with your network is wrong. 1st line says something about timeout.

ciao
 
Can I use my settings flashing with this image openvix-3.2.005.release-vuduo_usb.zip or it has to be a clean flashing?

depending what image you are on now, I would use backup manager and backup and then i would backup image. if you are on 3.2 001 or above you should be able to restore your setting, if not, clean flash. this does depend what image you are on. i always do a clean flash when new images come out.
 
What are the advantages of moving to openvix-3.2.007.release-vusolose_usb.zip? Any differences between openvix-Hades.018.release-vusolose_usb.zip and 3.2.007?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top