Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ SOLO SE v2 don't start up after update

tresrrr

New member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello everyone;

I just updated to latest version, from 5.3.019.
After backing up, install and reboot, it don't start up anymore. :mad:

The front led is always on and there is no starting logo.

It is not the first time something similar happens after update.
In recent updates I needed to force update, to make it run again.

Now, any USB well formatted does not work.
It is not a USB matter, because the same USB with the 5.3.018 image, without touching workt last time.

The thing is the ethernet leds are both fix on. :confused:
And on start up, the led of the USB does not light on.

I don't know what to do, please some help.

IMG_1714.webp
 
I just tested the input of 12V and the 3.5A and all was ok. But by making tests, one of the times, it workt and I was able to Flash and install the image.
After this first run, again by the restart, it did not boot.

Searching a possible short circuit or something, I saw a dry vomit from my cat over the electrical section of the board, that trespassed the case holes. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I swear that the cat's vomit was not easy to see!!!!

I simply cleaned the whole board, leaving everything more or less well and it works perfectly. :thumbsup:
 
same symptoms with my vu+zero,and just cannot get it going.i going to clean my board an see what happens. i try to update the same way to 5.3.019.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top