Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Vu Solo slow responding to remote and channel change

regy101

New member
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Hi - I am currently running the latest Vix image on my Vu Solo. Until yesterday i have been happy with it but it is now taking ages to respond to my remote control and taking around 10-15 seconds to change channel. When I press a button it can sometimes be up to 20 seconds to respond. I have a 4gb USB stick in the rear that I use for EPG and got TSMedia and OnDemand plugins installed. Everything has been fine until yesterday with the above. Any ideas on how to improve this?

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top