Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ Solo2 audio issues

plasticflowers

New member
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,
I've just upgraded my vu+ duo to vu+ Solo2. Everything works fine including audio from the satellite feeds, any recorded shows but I'm getting no sounds from videos on my NAS. The same video played fine on my vu+ duo but there is no sound on any videos from my NAS.

Can anyone help?
 
Hi,
do you use just a TV or TV+AVR? If just TV have you activated downmix?

ciao
 
I've tried it with both TV with sound only and with an AVR using SDPIF, with both downmix off and on. They all work fine with the satelite feeds and recorded shows but there is no sounds at all for videos on my NAS. I'm using the latest image of ViX.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top