Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

vu+ solo2 Box wont boot

  • Thread starter Thread starter duggo
  • Start date Start date
D

duggo

Guest
Can someone please help me with this? I was watching my box yesterday, and i Did a channel update, but I ended up losing some channels, so I tried to change flash that wad already on the box, then it crashed! Now it wont comeon at all, it just says starting... On the box but nothíng comes on the telly! Any ideas?
 
Flash with the latest image 797 I think. Switch box off put usb with image on in Port and switch on, hopefully you would have backed up your settings so should be up and running in minutes
 
Thanks for the info mate, but can you flash when there is nothing coming on the tv screen? And do you just download the latest image, then transfer onto usb?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top