Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

vu solo2 streaming problem

So Graham, does it work on an android device? On the standard vu app, can you stream an encrypted channel while you're box is in standby mode? What box do you have btw?
 
Not sure about Android. I have left my Android device at the office. The standard vu+player app (not the hd one) from the app store does enable me to transcode different channels whilst watching another. Works on both iphone and ipad.

VU duo2 btw.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm on android with the vu app and streaming works OK, still got problems with transcoding tho with or without app! BTW I have Quad+ with v047 running. Not sure if helps?
 
ok this is confusing. How did it fix for you jools. I have upgraded to apollo 47 and i still cannot stream while my box is in standby mode. Every time i load the VU app. I try to stream an encrypted channel, the little rec icon shows on my box but i never get any picture on my phone. It is definitely not my CCCam line because if i load the channel on the box and then stream that channel, it streams perfectly, when i change the channel, my phone stops streaming. It is like my box has to be on that channel for me to stream but this shouldnt be the case because on previous images it was working fine. What am i doing wrong? Any settings that could be causing this that i do no know about. ??
For example, i would like to be watching sky sports 1 and be streaming sky sports 2 on my tablet. But it doesnt work. I can transcode but would want to stream. If it can transcode, why cant it stream?

Any help would be appreciated

Heres my set up.

Vu Duo 2

1x twin tuner,

Tuner A, feeds 1 sky fixed dish sat feed at 28.2

Tuner B, feeds motorised sat dish

I use either vu + Player v.2.0 Android app or sometimes use Androiddreamer

both now allow me keep watching say sky on main telly,
and i use either of above programmes to zap to something else on Tuner B, motorised feed (ie) say MTV on Astra 19.2
both feeds can be be encrypted,but it will still both decode 2 scrambled chans

When i upgraded yesterday, i also upgraded to Cccam 2.3.0, although before it worked on the last image before Apollo,
i did use Cccam2.0.9 without any problems, but i just loaded the 2.3.0 version when i loaded Apollo v44 yesterday morning,
and it all started working again!
So something must of got fixed in v44!

Just tried it with box in standby, and it still streams no problem.

i know its frustrating,been driving me mad until this update,
hopefully what ive written above, will help your sort yours out too?


Jools 2001

:thumbsup:1

ps

Tuner feeds set as follows

Tuner A Simple

Tuner B Advanced
 
Last edited:
Are you still on v44 or did you update to v47?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Not sure about Android. I have left my Android device at the office. The standard vu+player app (not the hd one) from the app store does enable me to transcode different channels whilst watching another. Works on both iphone and ipad.

VU duo2 btw.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yh but can you stream with the box being on standby mode? Not talking about transcoding, I am talking about streaming.
 
i cant fine apollo version 44. It skipped from 43 to 47. I want to try 44
 
I cant switch from streaming (8001) to transcode (8002) on the standard app as the port is fixed. Cant switch the box of at the moment anyway as the mrs is watching it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
For the record streaming and transcoding both work fine on my laptop.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
well i dont know what it is then, on previous images before apollo i could stream whatever channel i wanted. It cant be a tuner problem because the strangest thing is that i can stream a non encrypted channel fine, when i try an encrypted channel, i get no picture unless my box is currently on that channel. I'm running the latest CCCAm and latest apollo image. I would go back to the older images such as helios and zues where it works fine, but then transcoding doesnt work on them images and i need that. I dont know what else to do.
Can someone try streaming an encrypted channel (not transcoding)throught their receiver while the box is either in standby mode or a another encrypted channel from what the box is currently on.
Please let me know if this works for you.
Please try to use the adroid VU app or any other enigma 2 app that allows streaming.
Thanks
 
I will give it a go tomorrow with my Android device mate.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Just tried the vu app on my android device and I can confirm that it works fine on stream and transcode.

Both non encrypted channels and encrypted channels work when the box is on standby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I dont know what is it then Graham. I upgraded to version 54 of apollo and it still does not work for me. I do not know why i just get a blank screen when i try to stream an encypted channel. Maybe it is something i am doing wrong. All my settings seem correct. I do not know what else to do.
Thanks for testing that tho mate. Appreciate it
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top