Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4K] VU+ Uno 4K CI+ module issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter york
  • Start date Start date
Y

york

Guest
Hi guys,
I have a SMIT Irdeto CI+ v1.3 module DVB-C for Ziggo in NL.
It is working without problems only on VTi image.
It is not working on any other image I have tried: PLI, OpenATV, VIX and also not on the official Uno 4K image.

Error:
"Host not fully compatible"
Than the module is unsuccessfully trying to connect to the software update and the update is aborted.

I cannot figure out what the problem is with all the other images. Any help appreciated.
 
I think VTi have a fix for CI+ the other groups do not.
There is a setting in VTi and i can't think for the life of me what it is, i'm sure Rob knows.
 
I installed and uninstalled few times all images I could find, one time VTi was complaining about "expired certificate" but few minutes later was working again.
Maybe other images don't have such "certificate"?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top