Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] Vu+ Uno 4K SE

wally53

New member
Joined
Nov 8, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi first of all I would like to thank all the Dev's for there brilliant work on the openvix images keep up the good work, just a quick question, I have a amazon fire stick 4k max which I have recently bought
because my sony`s latest oled tv`s 2021 are currently not supporting bbc iplayer/ C4 / MY5 itv hub as yet.
.
My problem is I would like to plug the fire stick into the Vu box`s HDMI input, I am able to do this but the picture is fuzzy and all the colors are out, is there any settings I can change in the menu for this particular input please?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top