Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU UNO 4KSE SSD instead of standard HDD

Tillybaby

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Hi
I have the above model which I have had for several years now and thinking about replacing my HDD with a SSD. I see that the VU UNO 4k is sata iii compatable and wondered if anyone had replaced theirs and if it worked well? I am looking at an internal 2.5” drive.
Thanks
 
Hi
I have the above model which I have had for several years now and thinking about replacing my HDD with a SSD. I see that the VU UNO 4k is sata iii compatable and wondered if anyone had replaced theirs and if it worked well? I am looking at an internal 2.5” drive.
Thanks

I am using a Samsung SSD 870 in the HDD slot.
 
I use Crucial or Kingston, good price. Samsung in PC. Dont forget no standby with SSD and box will be faster but not a lot and if your existing works why waste it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top