Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] VU+ Uno4KSE test

posi

Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2017
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Slow remote reaction. Samba not setting on.
 
No issues with remote here. I’ve not checked samba in a long time, will check it.

I’ve tested vti and openvix on this box, openvix much faster and no remote response issues at all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks!
I have used Open ESI. Remote much faster. I am in cable network, and if I for instance in VIX press Grapfical EPG, there is on tv display text: Wait finding EPG. Not seen that before. And in ESI Samba works native.
 
Seems to be in flash. Normally I use HDD (ssd).
 
Reason for the slow semote was Harmony 650. I works propely as VU+ Uno remote but slowly as VU+ uno4kSE.
New problem with 5.1.004 is that it does not find internal HDD which in my case is SSD.
 
No problems with recognising standard SATA or SSD here, just checked.

Just seen the Samba bug, looks like a build issue. Need to look into it, looks to be happening installing all network utilities.
 
Samba is now working, but Toshiba SSD is not recognized.VIx51004.webp
 
Take usb flash drive out, reboot and take another look. Maybe HDD is faulty/corrupted.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Here is result pictures of openViX and OpenESI telnet df -Th
 

Attachments

  • OpenViX.webp
    OpenViX.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 21
  • OpenESI.webp
    OpenESI.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 22
Here is result pictures of openViX and OpenESI telnet df -Th

My guess the format fuseblk is NTFS. Try installing NTFS drivers via online plugin feeds. Menu > Plugins > Press Green to download > Drivers, NTFS drivers. Install them and reboot.

Once rebooted go to blue button > vix > mount manager > mount it to media/hdd.
 
Thanks
That was the solution. What format you prefer for HDD (SDD)?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top