Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vu+ USB Tuner not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter dshelton999
  • Start date Start date
D

dshelton999

Guest
Hi,

I have updated to the latest vix image on my vu+ duo and now the vu+ turbo tuner does not show up. I have installed the drivers and un-installed them several times but it still does not show up.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

I have not tried to flat with settings restore as i updated because my box kept on freezing on the old image.

Thanks
Dan
 
Sorry i forgot to mention that i have manually rebooted as well

Thanks
 
What box are you using? I'm guessing either an original Duo, Ultimo, Solo or Uno?
If it's one of these then yes there is a problem, I've already raised it here (see link)

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...ated-to-5-0-001-Vu-Turbo-tuner-not-recognised

Sicilian has said he'll have a look at this, he solved the problem last time it happened last year.




Fingers crossed for a solution soon.

Hope this helps.

Yes a Duo,

Thanks for your replies... I have only had the turbo tuner a week and it was running really well until i updated lol.
 
Yep, same happened to me last year, only having the tuner for a week. I think the solution took quite a few months. It shouldn't take that long this time though hopefully.

I've reverted to the old image for the time being.

Hopefully this'll get noticed and looked at.
 
Hi All, does anyone know if this has been resolved yet?
 
I can confirm it now works from 5.0.009 onwards.

Thanks VIX Team for resolving this issue.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top