Hi all,
I fresh flashed my Vu Zero a couple of weeks ago. It was working fine till I turned it on one morning and all my EPG data was not available and according to abm, the abm scan never occurred in the morning. It looked like it rebooted or crashed and it did because a crash log appeared.
I didn't bother creating a thread as I thought it was a one off. However yesterday when I exited a recording, the box crashed again. Could someone please look at these crash logs and tell me what went wrong?
This crash also seems to be occurring on my SF8HD which I created a separate thread on.
Thanks in advance
Avi.
View attachment enigma2_crash_1448082023.logView attachment enigma2_crash_1448574704.log
I fresh flashed my Vu Zero a couple of weeks ago. It was working fine till I turned it on one morning and all my EPG data was not available and according to abm, the abm scan never occurred in the morning. It looked like it rebooted or crashed and it did because a crash log appeared.
I didn't bother creating a thread as I thought it was a one off. However yesterday when I exited a recording, the box crashed again. Could someone please look at these crash logs and tell me what went wrong?
This crash also seems to be occurring on my SF8HD which I created a separate thread on.
Thanks in advance
Avi.
View attachment enigma2_crash_1448082023.logView attachment enigma2_crash_1448574704.log