Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ Zero Set up

  • Thread starter Thread starter dannydigital3000
  • Start date Start date
D

dannydigital3000

Guest
Hi Guys,

Another newbie here...I've just purchased a VU+ Zero for £70. I've been with openbox and f3s but new to the enigma 2 set up. I've seen a few vids on youtube mostly in a foreign language which I cant understand unfortunately. I have however seen a wicked set up that looks exactly like yks (spelt backwards):D.

I think it was the blackhole set up. I would also like to use this box for the occasional recording. Can I only record the channel I am watching or can I record and watch other channels? I know there are many of you that will be thinking......... not again but your help would be greatly appreaciated.

Cheers in advance
 
the zero is a single tuner, meaning you can watch only (zapping box). you can record with external hdd, but you will not be able to watch anything. you need a twin tuner to watch one channel and record another at same time.
 
Thanks for the info mate....When you say "you can record with external hdd, but you will not be able to watch anything" do you mean that I can't watch the channel I'm recording?

What firmware would you suggest I flash it with for the sky skin and epg?

Thanks again
 
By far the best image I have used is VIX, ther are guides and tutorials to get you up and running, and with the "BLUE HD" skin you will have a set up as close to sly as possible.

In regards to recording, with only having one feed, you are limited to "recorde the channel you are watching" you would need some sort of hdd to store any recording.

so you would not be able to watch ITV1 and record SLY MOVIES at the same time.
 
Thanks for the clarity much appreciated :thumbsup:

If the box already has blackhole can I just download the appropriate VIX image for vu+ zero and re-flash the box?

cheers again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top