Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] vu zero

  • Thread starter Thread starter beck
  • Start date Start date
B

beck

Guest
anyone help please I have just received a vu zero bought form the sponsors today, I did say on my order form to have vix preinstalled on to the box but but turned on the box and there isn't a vix image on the box I only wanted the box with the vix image as I am used to this one. thinking on returning the box for refund if nothing can be done please help thank you
 
I have done this but when I turn on the box with USB in it it just boots up to the vu zero factory image that the box came with its so anoying as I have a venton witch I flash without any trouble what so ever this is starting to do !y head in now ha please help ha
 
You can't have done it right then. You need to make sure usb is formatted to fat32 (using windows) then extract file to root so will show vuplus/zero/ etc
Power off receiver, insert usb to front (no other usb should be inserted) then power receiver back on.
If you have done the above n still no joy, try a different usb.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
After it goes through the flashing process and completes, remove the USB before the box restarts.
 
THANKS GUYS ALL SORTED NOW. I AM NOW RUNING VIX ON THE VU ZERO
USB STICK WAS CRAP ALL DONE NOW THANKS TO ALL WHO COMENTED CHEERS GUYS :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
thinking on returning the box for refund if nothing can be done please help thank you
Return a box because of image installed? Sometimes you have to pity the retailers.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top