B
beck
Guest
Hi I recently bought a vu zero from the sponsors and its a great little box
I'm just after a bit of advise on what's the best way to turn the box off over night
Will it be OK to leave in standbye or in deep standbye or would it be best to switch of by the plug every night is just that when in standby the little wite light stays lit and stills feel a little warm first thing in the morning I don't want to over heat the box cheers
I'm just after a bit of advise on what's the best way to turn the box off over night
Will it be OK to leave in standbye or in deep standbye or would it be best to switch of by the plug every night is just that when in standby the little wite light stays lit and stills feel a little warm first thing in the morning I don't want to over heat the box cheers
