@spevs, can you try this for your youtube issue, copy to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/YouTube and reboot
This is a general comment (not aimed at you!) but starting to get really peeved by teh doesn‘t work on OpenViX but does on other Images! …… when I find these plugins neeed fixing for python3 and I can only assume that either the user is wrong or the other images have fixed their image rather than the plugin.Twol, your amazing that's fixed it, Thanks very much........................:thumbsup:
This is a general comment (not aimed at you!) but starting to get really peeved by teh doesn‘t work on OpenViX but does on other Images! …… when I find these plugins neeed fixing for python3 and I can only assume that either the user is wrong or the other images have fixed their image rather than the plugin.
the plugins it work to first time on other team without fixing anything
Those images have been hacked so broken plugins work. Correct way is to fix the plugins, not hack the image.the plugins it work to first time on other team without fixing anything
try:
assert ...
except:
pass
debuglog from zgemma 9, cccam info page, says webpage not found. Sorry for the delay.
The image has been deleted and I will not use this image in the future because the developer has put the solution to slove the problem for you, but it was rejected by them and your code is wrong
goob bye
Who are you to know or say what is wrong? We offered a proper solution for this hack plugin. If you don't want to use our image that's up to you. It won't make any difference for us.The image has been deleted and I will not use this image in the future because the developer has put the solution to slove the problem for you, but it was rejected by them and your code is wrong
goob bye