Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

web med 8 not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter mickr
  • Start date Start date
M

mickr

Guest
I have install vix image 3.0 build268 and cannot not get web med 8 or xtend med centre 1.0 to work with version, they worked ok with vix 2.4. anybody got any ideas or is there a build of 3.0 that they do work with.

with thanks
Mickr
 
Thanks for reporting that: it turns out that I placed the wrong WebMedia in the feeds. Will (probably) be corrected in next update.
By Xtrend Media centre did you mean ET-portal? As I can't find any media-centre.
 
Thanks for reporting that: it turns out that I placed the wrong WebMedia in the feeds. Will (probably) be corrected in next update.
By Xtrend Media centre did you mean ET-portal? As I can't find any media-centre.

Xtrend Media Center V1.0 listed in the xt9200 plugins on this site

with thanks
Mickr
 
Is indeed an old, no longer working plugin.
But it didn't really add any functionality, did it?

And I had a look around,but it looks like Xtrend hasn't updated any plugins for ages.
 
Is indeed an old, no longer working plugin.
But it didn't really add any functionality, did it?

And I had a look around,but it looks like Xtrend hasn't updated any plugins for ages.

Ok will wait for webmedia 8 Hope it gets fixed in near future

Mickr
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top