Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] WebIF Timers for recording fail with write error disc full

chumley

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi - basically if I use Webif to set a timer it always fails with the same error : write error, disk full?

I have done dozens of recordings using webif and they have been fine but this weekend all of them failed (but not recordings I had set from the epg they were fine!)

I was on Zeus and upgraded to Helios to see if that would help but have the same issue.

Please help! I love using the web interface.
 
Hi - basically if I use Webif to set a timer it always fails with the same error : write error, disk full?

I have done dozens of recordings using webif and they have been fine but this weekend all of them failed (but not recordings I had set from the epg they were fine!)

I was on Zeus and upgraded to Helios to see if that would help but have the same issue.

Please help! I love using the web interface.

I have encountered this occasionally as well. Using NFS with 2TB free space.
 
I can reproduce it every time - I have 718.773GB free space, I used the HDD initialisation from the menu so not sure of the file system but I guess that isn't a factor because normal EPG timers (and autotimers) work fine.
 
I've had a look at the timers.xml and webif generated ones don't specifiy a location to store the programme:

afterevent="auto" eit="0" location="None" tags="" disabled="0" justplay="0" always_zap="0" descramble="1" record_ecm="0" isAutoTimer="0">

could this be why it is failing?
 
ok - if I make sure I set the location to "media/hhd/movie" and not leave it at "default" it will record fine, so is this how it's supposed to work? logically I would have thought "default" would have just used this location anyway as all my epg set timers have "default" listed as the location
 
Last edited:
I can reproduce this issue.
For the time being indeed make sure to actually set the location, and not leave it to 'default'.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top