Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Write error while recording. Disk full?

gammgubbe

New member
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

Lately I have noticed this message "Write error while recording. Disk full?" Disc is not full, I have 1TB fitted and have 67% free space left.

If I do System -> Storage Devices - Filesystem check then the error message disappears and I can record. Usually the error occurs after I have rebooted the box (such as after software upgrade). Would appreciate if someone could tell me a permanent solution. :)
 

Attachments

  • error.webp
    error.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 16
Have you a USB stick also mounted?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
 
Have you a USB stick also mounted?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

No USB stick mounted, just the internal HDD. Mount Manager shows just Hard Disk mount: /media/sda1, Device: /dev/sda1 Type: ext4 R/W
 
Try using mount manager to mount it as /media/hdd

Blue button - ViX - Mount Manager - green button.

Restart E2 or do a full reboot.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
 
After pressing "Use as HDD" it worked. Thanks, appreciate it. :D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top