Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] webif

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmgp
  • Start date Start date
D

dmgp

Guest
Not really important but I can't open webif in IE, but it does open in Chrome and Firefox, any ideas as to why ?
tia
 
OOps did I post this in the wrong place ? should have been in VU chat?
 
Thanks Rob but if I change it to 80 it doesn't open in Chrome or firefox if set to 88 I can access it in both but still not with IE9, must be an IE9 setting I think.
 
Then you might try to empty the browsers cache.
And if another port then 80 has been set, it must be added to the IP-address in the browser (so e.g. 192.168.1.xx:88).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top