Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] What Has Happened To Positioner Setup ?

StuBFrost

New member
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Did a fresh install of the latest image (build 553) and when I go into "Positioner Setup" it is missing options that were there before including "GOTO 0" and the screen looks incomplete, ie OK etc missing

What has happened ?
 
The positioner setup has undergone a major update. In next build (tonight?) the skins will be adapted to that.
 
I have no " positioner setup " at all used to push that option to go into a menu that gave me fine movement and seek goto zero,, has the whole thing been taken out ? Is there any way for me to get it back or do i need to do a fresh install of an older image ? Incidentally im vu+uno , not ultimo.
 
I have no " positioner setup " at all used to push that option to go into a menu that gave me fine movement and seek goto zero,, has the whole thing been taken out ? Is there any way for me to get it back or do i need to do a fresh install of an older image ? Incidentally im vu+uno , not ultimo.

The whole "Positioner setup" was also missing on my fresh ViX installation on Solo2. You have to install the Plugin:"positionersetup". You will find it under Plugins/Download plugins/systemplugins/positionersetup

I have no idea why it was not installed by default, sometimes it was OR?
 
Hmmm, not sure what's wrong then: the Positione Setup is indeed installed in the image by default.

I installed this "openvix-3.0.553-vusolo2_usb.zip" on my Solo2 and positionersetup was not there. I had to install the plugin manually!
 
The whole "Positioner setup" was also missing on my fresh ViX installation on Solo2. You have to install the Plugin:"positionersetup". You will find it under Plugins/Download plugins/systemplugins/positionersetup

I have no idea why it was not installed by default, sometimes it was OR?

This is pretty much whats happened me , you might imagine looking at my menu that i had no motorized setup at all. Literally there is no way to adjust the position of the dish east west etc unless i manually tweak the position of the dish in tuner setup. I am at work now but will post full details of my install later , save to say it was the latest build a week ago that I am using. ( But as I said my box is the vu+uno ) . I never thought to check for it as a plugin i must admit , so will do that later.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I installed this "openvix-3.0.553-vusolo2_usb.zip" on my Solo2 and positionersetup was not there. I had to install the plugin manually!
You're correct: the plugin has been deleted by mistake. From nexr build on it will be installed by default again.
Thanks for reporting :thumbsup:
 
OK thanks. Was just going to reinstall build 554 from scratch but I will wait now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top