Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

What is Zapping ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tw4T
  • Start date Start date
T

Tw4T

Guest
Hi Guys, I know this is probly a really dumb question, but what exactly is "Zapping"? Is it just changing channels or it there more to it than that? Sorry if its a really daft question, but the meaning of it is bugging me. Cheers Fellas :)
 
changing to another channel

baz
 
Thought so, just a fancy name for changing channels lol. Ta mate
 
lol - guys guys - ....i know a little bit more now....

:D

Just no time to implement the little more i have learnt. l.ol
 
Bob

Question - When I use zap to work like sky I get to the channel I want and press OK to change channel but the zap screen stays up and if I hit exit it goes back to the main screen the screen jumps to the channel I came from.
If I press OK instead of exit I get the info bar. Can the zap be set to exit zap mode on pressing ok to select a channel.

Appologies if Im describing it wrong.

D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top