Nitemare
Member
Currently using VIX 4.2.028 image for Ultimo 4K ...
Whilst I'm pleased to have an image for my new Ultimo there are a few items STILL outstanding to make it the way I'd like ...
1. Support for the VU+ USB Turbo Tuner (S) ... so I can access my FreeView Channels (UK)
2. Support for my Logitech K400 wireless keyboard so I can use the Chromium Browser with ease (rather than fumbling with the remote control unit) ...
3. Autoresolution plugin issue with 720p signals resolved ... (hopefully ongoing with thanks to Birdman) :thumbsup:
All of these issues are working with another Image for the Ultimo 4K (but I prefer the VIX/OBH OE-Alliance set-ups)
I DO appreciate a lot of work goes into the images (and skins) by a group of VERY talented people on here (and elsewhere) and I'm always very grateful for their hard work!!
Maybe others can list their wants/needs? ... so that the images produced are best possible under the limitations of the box itself ...
Thanks ...
Whilst I'm pleased to have an image for my new Ultimo there are a few items STILL outstanding to make it the way I'd like ...
1. Support for the VU+ USB Turbo Tuner (S) ... so I can access my FreeView Channels (UK)
2. Support for my Logitech K400 wireless keyboard so I can use the Chromium Browser with ease (rather than fumbling with the remote control unit) ...
3. Autoresolution plugin issue with 720p signals resolved ... (hopefully ongoing with thanks to Birdman) :thumbsup:
All of these issues are working with another Image for the Ultimo 4K (but I prefer the VIX/OBH OE-Alliance set-ups)
I DO appreciate a lot of work goes into the images (and skins) by a group of VERY talented people on here (and elsewhere) and I'm always very grateful for their hard work!!
Maybe others can list their wants/needs? ... so that the images produced are best possible under the limitations of the box itself ...
Thanks ...

