Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] When is 019 being released?

Montay

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi. I was wondering why the long delay in releasing the 019 build. The 018 build was released a month ago and I dont ever remember there being this big a delay in recent times.

The 018 build is missing ABM E2 and I was hoping to flash a new box I have with 019 before handing it over
 
Possibly preparing the new image, yes fresh flash required.
 
You can always tell there is a lot of hard work going on behind the scenes when there seems to be a long break between images. We'll not be disappointed I'm sure. :wave:
 
You can always tell there is a lot of hard work going on behind the scenes when there seems to be a long break between images. We'll not be disappointed I'm sure. :wave:
I would not like to guess the amount of hours these guys put in . I for one appreciate and no doubt all on the forum do also a great job done by all :thumbsup:
 
I've said it before but I'll say it again... We wouldn't have what we enjoy now if it wasn't for the sterling work these guys do on our behalf. AMAZING!!!!
 
What is your preference for AB E2 rather than ABM?
 
Hi. I was wondering why the long delay in releasing the 019 build. The 018 build was released a month ago and I dont ever remember there being this big a delay in recent times.

The 018 build is missing ABM E2 and I was hoping to flash a new box I have with 019 before handing it over
Why can't you download ABM E2? The builds are not connected to the plugins ... Plugin feeds should have been updated since 018 .
 
Feeds are built at the same time as the images.

Yep, but there have been other later builds, the question is whether the feeds were updated ... And as I don,t run off the standard build and have my build feed on my own Apache server I can't check ��
 
Last edited:
Indeed, its been amazing having just recently come to OpenVIX from using proprietary/tv package branded PVR's before. All the hard work is very much appreciated :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top