Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] When scan cable , Sundtek Usb cable Tuner stops working

uscool

New member
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
269
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Hi, i have a Vu Duo 2 with inbuilt Cable tuner and also a Sundtek usb cable tuner, everything works spot on, autobouquet maker creates the lists fine, as it doesn't pick up testing channels, then need to do a automatic scan

i scan using the internal cable tuner and picks up all channels, but once it finishes, the sundtek usb tuner stops working just get tuner failed, even though its still installed and active in devices and in sundtek plugin, only the internel tuner works, only way i can get it to work is to re-flash again and not do a automatic scan

Thanks
 
ok thanks, also forgot to point out i did also try my mates DVBsky usb tuner and it did the same

Thanks
 
Hello, I have a duo2 with internal cable tuner and sundtek cable tuner, and I have never had this problem, what happens if you scan the sundtek tuner and not the internal one?
P.s. I don't think the tests for SSNHQ HD and LFC HD are clearing yet so no point scanning.
 
Hello, I have a duo2 with internal cable tuner and sundtek cable tuner, and I have never had this problem, what happens if you scan the sundtek tuner and not the internal one?
P.s. I don't think the tests for SSNHQ HD and LFC HD are clearing yet so no point scanning.

sundtek tuner only picks up a few channels, but thats not a big deal as i can use internal built in tuner to scan i can transfer another cables.xml which sundtek will work with and scan all, its been happening to me on few different builds now, you do automatic scan on 06952 ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top