Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] When Shutting down getting message to sat timers due or active ???

eeza

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2014
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
55
Ladies and Gentlemen, I seem to have picked up this issue when moving to Vix 4,

I set some timers for MotoGP over the weekend early on in the week and every time i Shut Down the device (I don't just leave it in Standby because it boots up so fast compared to my previous VU Ultimo) I get a message to say that Timers are active or about to start are you really sure ? I say yes and then the box eventually shuts down but then immediately powers up again ?

On occasions I have had to power down the device as it hangs with the spinning Icon whilst shutting down (Twice)

Cheers Guys and IMHO the Ultimo is just as good a box as the VU Duo2 but sooooooooooooooooooooo much slower :) Thanks for the Support :)
 
I set some timers for MotoGP over the weekend early on in the week and every time i Shut Down the device (I don't just leave it in Standby because it boots up so fast compared to my previous VU Ultimo) I get a message to say that Timers are active or about to start are you really sure ? I say yes and then the box eventually shuts down but then immediately powers up again ?
If you could attach your timers.xml and autotimer.xml files (as a zip file) from /etc/enigma2 it would help.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top