Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

whene is the next wix image

  • Thread starter Thread starter levi45
  • Start date Start date
Is there any chance that the next VIX release will have the start at bouquets option on graph EPG same as it did when it used cool Vix 1.3. I have been stuck on Vix 1.3 for about 8 month as the Mrs and kids just cant get on with the new EPG setup in Vix 2.1.

You can install the Cool TV Guide (which the VIX EPG is based on) and use it rather than the VIX EPG - it can be configured to start on bouquets.

I believe the VIX EPG is a slimmed down version which is faster - however I've tried both and I don't find the VIX EPG noticeably faster, however the Cool TV Guide is much more configurable.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top