Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] Where are skins?

^ZioGià^

New member
Joined
Sep 14, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Excuse me, where i can the skins to install?
I would try the metrixhd mod, but i can't find it among the extensions
Thanks
 
Excuse me, where i can the skins to install?
I would try the metrixhd mod, but i can't find it among the extensions
Thanks

Menu> plugins> green button to download then skins or skins 1080.

once downloaded you need to activate the skin you want to use, menu> setup> system> then go to the very bottom of the men and look for the user interface section. sorry I can not be more specific but I am not near a receiver and can't think of the exact path off the top of my head.
 
Sorry, but in Menu> plugins> green button not find skin1080

There are only bluarmy, mynovum, neonovum, matrixhd, vixmagic, vixxbmc :confused:

Where are this skins?
 
What ViX Image build number are you using? 121
What is the ViX Build Version that you are using? Apollo
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore? YES
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore? YES

next time I'll be more careful :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top