Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Where do I find the release notes on image releases?

SatelliteUser

New member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi,

As per title, where can we find the release notes for each new image version that is released?

I am currently on v5.2.032 and can see here there are at least 30+ new image releases for my model.

None of the the image versions have any release notes attached to help users understand what changes have been made which seems really odd. Am I missing a link to a page where I can find this info?

Thanks
 
On a serious note, a build for all the machines takes about a week. We have to build Developer images first, that also takes about a week, making sure nothing is blatantly wrong, we do miss bugs.

Actually, ignore my previous comment. It only takes less than 10 minutes to flash and restore, so do it when you want.

The 5.3 release thread was here, it is a stuck thread, so not sure why you didn't see it.
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?61746-OpenViX-5-3-Released!

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?358-OpenViX-image-updates-and-changelogs
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top