Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

where is zeus 023??

and to think that such a simple Question could receive such a Devastating Answer :(
 
I've only had my box a month but have been amazed by everything VIX so far so a real shame just as I was getting into it all too. Thanks too all involved though, I guess someone more experienced will give us some other options in due course.
 
I read it after I posted, So what's the new build going to be called?
 
unfortunately that was posted before the decision to stop development and has now been pulled
 
any idea when we will be getting a formal announcement as it seems such a shame for such a FANTASTIC IMAGE
 
Thank God,there are Dev's with bails, like HDF,ATV.HDMU,PKT.....:whistle::wave::fart2:
 
If you'r already on Build 023 you'r ok, no need to reflash, there wont be a build 024, Development for Zeus has ceased.

Well, the same as with everything in life: there comes an end to everything.

i hope that this is not the End of Openvix support i have only used vix & zeus since i got my solo2 5 weeks ago, never fancied BH and i just love the way that openvix works
and it makes it so much easier and user friendly to use for such a complicated box
 
hope this is just a late april fools.if its not at a guess its probably down to the greedy muppets selling clones on ebay and gumtree saying sold with the vix image.
if it is the end,cheers for all the hard graft to whoever put the lengthy hours in keeping it up to date,
ive used a few other images and the vix image wins easily on looks and user friendly.cheers goosegog
 
Crap news.

Thanks for last few years.

Dont fancy moving to BH, hopefully my zues 23 build will be trouble free going forward
 
Real pity as Vix is one of the best pieces of software I have used. And I've been working in software engineering for many many years.

Thanks Andy and co. for all your efforts. It has been very much appreciated.
 
Sad to see the end of ViX Zeus development. ViX 3.x builds went to 808, Zeus only 023.
Thanks for your hard work Andy.
Time to move on to an image that will continue to be updated...
 
But why?

Also I'm trying to read between the lines. Is it just the end of Zeus development or is it the end of develpment for ViX period?
 
Wow... Been away for a few days and just read this thread, please tell me ViX is about to start something new? I can't believe that of all the support provided to Andy by RVDD, Beta testers, Mods etc you will not start up something yourselves?? Is it not the right time for an official announcement guys? If this truly is the end of development for the vix image, then I would personally like to say thank you for all the support and dedication that has gone into this project. Vix as without doubt been the best image ever made and I will disappointed to see it finish.

Many thanks...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top