Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Where's the DVDplayer gone ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeW
  • Start date Start date
M

MikeW

Guest
Running the the latest & greatest openViX-2.4.213-vuduo_usb on my Vu+ Duo, I can't seem to find the DVDplayer?
I can see it's installed as system-plugin and extension, but the usual entry in the Menu is gone.
Reinstalling both didn't help and software update (no updates at this time) didn't help.
I'm using the MediaCenter plugin/extension, which can load .ISO image files, but MediaCenter does not play back my DVD rip's.
Much appreciated, if anybody has figured this out
 
DvD-player is embedded: use recordings list and navigate to any file you want to play (recording, DVD(ISO), MP3, Photo,.....) and push OK.
Not sure what 'Mediaplayer' you mean, but please don't install any mediaplayer plugin.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top