Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Which file has the time settings?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjorntj
  • Start date Start date
B

bjorntj

Guest
Just wondering in which file I can change the time settings? I need to change the ntp server...


Regards,

BTJ
 
You can change it from the UI

settings>Time settings

Bring the cursor down to NTP server and press the TTX key to bring up the keyboard to make editing easier.
 
Yes, I know... But writing with the remote is a pain in the ass...... :eek:
 
How many times do you actually need to change it (if at all?). You would have done it with the remote by now.
 
Yes, I know... But why are you arguing about this? This setting is written in a config file somewhere and all I asked was which file.....

Edit: But never mind, I found it... The setting was not written to a file until I changed it, so that's why I did not find it where I expected it to be....


BTJ
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top