Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Which webradio plugin are you using?

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all
As log I had a 5.. image (not python 3) I used webradioFS and was quit happy with it. Now under 6.2.010 this is no more available.
I looked into the plugin download list and tried Shoutcast. It runs but the font is as tiny I would need a magnifier.

So I wonder which webradio plugin you use and can recommend.

Thanks for any hint.
nekrub2
 
Where did you get the original from? Do you have a copy?
 
Dear all
I just got this mail from Shaddowrider in respect of webradioFS (Translated by Deepl)

Hello,

the plugin is now available on github
https://github.com/fs-plugins/webradioFS
as OpenSource and may be used, adapted and modified under the terms of the license.

for this and other plugins I fulfill the wish of many users to allow customization to images

Frank
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top