Just installed Openvix 6.6.013 in my Dreambox DM920.
It is very very stable, like in other receivers.
Very good job by the developers, despite the lacking of support from the manufacturer as mentioned here in the past.
Just a question please.
After changing channel to another one not viewable (from an FTA channel to an encrypted one, for example) the last frame of the previous channel stays frozen on my TV screen, instead of a blank screen.
This does not happen using different receivers that I tested (Octagon SF8008 and Vu+ Duo4KSE).
Am I wrong something? Maybe any setting to change? Thanks.
It is very very stable, like in other receivers.
Very good job by the developers, despite the lacking of support from the manufacturer as mentioned here in the past.
Just a question please.
After changing channel to another one not viewable (from an FTA channel to an encrypted one, for example) the last frame of the previous channel stays frozen on my TV screen, instead of a blank screen.
This does not happen using different receivers that I tested (Octagon SF8008 and Vu+ Duo4KSE).
Am I wrong something? Maybe any setting to change? Thanks.
