Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Wifi Drivers for Vix Apollo

  • Thread starter Thread starter user68
  • Start date Start date
U

user68

Guest
I've flashed my brother's Solo with VIX Apollo 047 - he previously had a BlackHole image on it. Now I'm finding the Solo doesn't recognise the wifi dongle he has had connected. Do I need to install the drivers separately and if so, where do I find them?

Thanks
 
In the plugin feeds, you'll need to know the driver required though.
 
In the plugin feeds, you'll need to know the driver required though.
Pretty difficult if you only have a wifi-connection to internet in your box. I tried this multiple times by downloding wifi plugins onto Apollo 37 without any success. So moved to another distribution where wifi is part of the image distibution.

I think VIX should change policy here as the size of the image it not an issue with anybody having newer boxes. At least for most commong wifi dongles e.g. RT2800 which works also on many other RT-based dongles.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top