N
nitsy
Guest
I am using a wifi adapter which I had spare. I had the adapter working with an apollo build on an Ixus Zero in the past.
Unfortunately I am struggling to get the adapter to connect to a network.
The things I have tried:
1. DHCP / Static IP
2. Different Encryption
3. A online update python file from a post in regards to wifi (build 05)
4. Fresh flash of the image
5. Different Network
Drivers:
Installed many from the vix download list. zd1211rw seems to be the one which recognises the adapter.
Unfortunately I can run a cat5 for this box hence the wifi adapter.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately I am struggling to get the adapter to connect to a network.
The things I have tried:
1. DHCP / Static IP
2. Different Encryption
3. A online update python file from a post in regards to wifi (build 05)
4. Fresh flash of the image
5. Different Network
Drivers:
Installed many from the vix download list. zd1211rw seems to be the one which recognises the adapter.
Unfortunately I can run a cat5 for this box hence the wifi adapter.
Any help greatly appreciated.