Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Will I lose my tuner settings when I update to 1.3?

Huevos

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
496
Points
83
Location
38.5N, 0.5W
Will I lose my tuner settings when I update to 1.3? If so how can I save them before the update (otherwise I'll have to reprogram in 24 individual LNBs)? Also, will I lose my CCcam setup and config file?
 
When you do an update you should not lose the settings....If you re-flash you will ...

I dont think any of them files are touched during the software upgrade.
 
When you do an update you should not lose the settings....If you re-flash you will ...

I dont think any of them files are touched during the software upgrade.
Ok, but looks like 1.3 needs to be flashed so how do I save the tuner settings?
 
menu, setup, software management, backup system settings

also get timers from etc/enigma2 they are xml files
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top