Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 WinSCP Access

stevejclarke

New member
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, I wonder if you can help. After failing miserably to upgrade from 5.3.034 via usb I mananged to upgrade by copying the zip file over via WinSCP. However, since the upgrade I'm unable to access my receiver via WinSCP, I keep getting Access Denied. I'm using root as username, no password, port 21, and I've installed samba. I can still access via OpenWebif. Any ideas ?
 
You need to set a password on the box in network settings and then use it to login.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top