Hi all
I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to get my Vu+Duo (Vix 2.2) to connect to my network.
I have a tried and trusted wireless adapter (belkin g F5D7050B) which has been working fine and a belkin n modem/router which is fine too. All was ticketyboo yesterday.
Today I turned on my Duo from standby and had no S*y so checked the network using network test - green ticks all across the board, so restarted CCCam and this brought no joy.
I tried restarting the network but all this achieved was that my wireless was now disconnected. Having been able before to resolve this issue by a hard boot I did this but although my wireless was now connected I had neither the IP Address or Nameserver confirmed.
No matter what I try to do, whether rebooting the router then rebooting the Duo, restarting network etc I cannot get the IP address or Nameserver confirmed.
I have DHCP enabled and infuriatingly all was working fine yesterday.
Even reflashing is not helping - GRRRRR!!!!
Any thoughts would be most appreciated
I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to get my Vu+Duo (Vix 2.2) to connect to my network.
I have a tried and trusted wireless adapter (belkin g F5D7050B) which has been working fine and a belkin n modem/router which is fine too. All was ticketyboo yesterday.
Today I turned on my Duo from standby and had no S*y so checked the network using network test - green ticks all across the board, so restarted CCCam and this brought no joy.
I tried restarting the network but all this achieved was that my wireless was now disconnected. Having been able before to resolve this issue by a hard boot I did this but although my wireless was now connected I had neither the IP Address or Nameserver confirmed.
No matter what I try to do, whether rebooting the router then rebooting the Duo, restarting network etc I cannot get the IP address or Nameserver confirmed.
I have DHCP enabled and infuriatingly all was working fine yesterday.
Even reflashing is not helping - GRRRRR!!!!
Any thoughts would be most appreciated